Note: This is supplied without the binder or the gloss standard and can only be purchased after a previous purchase of the full manual package and after supplying us with the ASM ref number that you will have been provided.
The manual is intended to be used step-by-step by substrate, or as a reference guide to promote quality assurance in products and workmanship, where specified painting systems in new construction are used; it contains information necessary to:
- Evaluate paint products.
- Evaluate and select painting system.
- A painting specification.
- Select the surface preparation necessary.
- Introduction – with contents, credit a how to use guide and other relevant information.
- Exterior – Systems, Evaluation, Surface Preparation
- Exterior – Systems Evaluation
- Exterior – 198 water and solvent based systems
- Exterior – Surface Preparation
- Interior – Systems, Evaluation, Surface Preparation
- Interior– Systems Evaluation
- Interior – 316 water and solvent based systems
- Interior –Surface Preparation
- Guide Specifications – Painting, Wall-Covering, Abrasive Blasting
- Products – Descriptions, Listings
- Miscellaneous – Responsibilities, Standards, Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
Additional information included:
- MPI Approved Products List
With over 230 MPI # Exterior and Interior categories; and the approved products that meet or exceed the specific standard definition. It contains national as well as regional manufacturers, It also Includes US, Canada and International editions, as well as Regulatory designations, LEED designations, MPI VOC ranges (E3-E0) and Green performance rating (GP1 or GP2). Now also includes the X-Green (Extreme Green) Categories and products.