The Annual Subscription to the Online MPI Architectural Specification Manual gives you password restricted online access for a period of one year to the following:
Digital version of the printed MPI Specification Manual for Architectural or New build coatings projects.
The manual is intended to be used step-by-step by substrate, or as a reference guide to promote quality assurance in products and workmanship, where specified painting systems in new construction are used; it contains information necessary to:
- Evaluate paint products.
- Evaluate and select painting system.
- A painting specification.
- Select the surface preparation necessary.
Online Manual Contents:
- Introduction – with contents, credits, a how to us guide and other relevant information.
- Exterior – Systems, Evaluation, Surface Preparation
Interior – Systems, Evaluation, Surface Preparation
- Exterior – Systems Evaluation
- Exterior – 198 water and solvent based systems
- Exterior – Surface Preparation
Guide Specifications – Painting, Wall-Covering, Abrasive Blasting
Products – Descriptions, Listings
Miscellaneous – Responsibilities, Standards, Quality Assurance
- Interior– Systems Evaluation
- Interior – 316 water and solvent based systems
- Interior –Surface Preparation
- Quality Assurance
Additional information included:
MPI Approved Products List
230 MPI # Exterior and Interior categories; and the approved products, within those categories, that meet or exceed the specific standard definition. It contains national as well as regional manufacturers, It also Includes US, Canada and International editions, as well as Regulatory designations, LEED designations, MPI VOC ranges (E3-E0) and Green performance rating (GP1 or GP2). Now also includes the X-Green (Extreme Green) Categories and products.
Benefits of the online MPI Architectural Painting Specification Manual:
- Online access from anywhere, most up to date version, very simple to find all the information you require without having to switch between booklets and ability to copy and paste information for future reference.
- Access to the online decision version which can assist in finding the ‘most appropriate’ paint system for a substrate, by taking into account answers from specific questions.
- The paint systems are in descending order of performance and from there you can click right through to the appropriate MPI category and see all the currently listed manufactures, with their products.
- You can search for and save a list of all your specific systems choices and manufacture/products.
- You also have access to a downloadable MPI Guide specification and the paint-related standards and responsibilities.
MPI Training Course – Architectural Painting - LINK